Experiencing a Healthier You!
WHAT MASSAGE CAN DO FOR YOU
Massage makes you feel good
It increases body awareness
Relieves muscle pain & soreness
Promotes general relaxation and reduces stress
½ HR Body Massage
30 Minutes of Pure Relaxation relieving muscle pain & soreness, improving flexibility along with helping circulation all while reducing stress and promoting a healthier you
1 HR Full Body Massage
60 Minutes of massage to the body for relieving one from daily stresses or for encouraging relaxation. It also helps to manage and reduce pain in the muscles and improve flexibility and range of motion
Is designed to relax muscles using various techniques and pressure
Deep Tissue Massage
Is similar to the Swedish massage but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension in the body
4 Handed Massage
Is administered by two Licensed therapist during the session, with your choice of Swedish or Deep Tissue
Hot Stone Massage
When you need to melt away tensions and ease muscle stiffness all while promoting deeper muscle relaxation, this is the one for you.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain
Lifestyle Health & Wellness Center
3740 Highway 53 Suite Z
Huntsville, AL 35806